NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
• reduce your data usage
• save your battery
• increase your privacy
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 4.0 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you have a question or problem, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like to help people less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language: https://crowdin.com/project/netguard/
If you like to test new features, you can participate in the test program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/eu.faircode.netguard
All required permissions are described here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard/blob/master/FAQ.md#FAQ42
The source code is available here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard
NetGuard - no-root firewall is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-22. The program can be installed on Android.
NetGuard - no-root firewall (version 2.50) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of NetGuard - no-root firewall since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-20.
The latest version is 2.50 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-08-22
- Support Chromebooks without touchscreen,- Added NetGuard settings to Android application settings (Android N),- Small improvements and minor bug fixes,- Updated translations